I think it’s no surprise that I am beginning to miss blogging. Throughout the many years I’ve been creating content for my audience to read and enjoy, I have been known for taking one too many breaks. However, when I do come back I definitely come back feeling refreshed and more energised. My hope for the future is that I can maintain a schedule that is perfect for not just myself, but those around me as well. So, hopefully you’ll be seeing more of me and less of the ‘I need a break’ posts! To slowly make my way back into the whole writing and creating lark, I decided today’s post would be more of a one for those days where you just want to put your feet up, grab a cuppa and relax your mind onto something simple yet interesting! Plus, these kinds of posts are my absolute favourite to share!
As we’re all aware or not so aware due to the ever so changeable weather recently, summer is finally only an arm stretch away! That means we’re either complaining of a headache, forgetting to drink enough water, or planning the next shopping spree for the latest trends this season! However, my budget usually doesn’t allow me to purchase as many of my dream products as I’d hoped for, despite that I still strongly believe that a girl can still dream. The other day I decided it was time to pull together all of my recently fantasised about products that I have seen floating about the internet and put them into my Summer Wishlist for this year! If there is going to be a possibility that I am able to afford one, or two of the products then I prefer them to be easily accessible to purchase! Which is why creating a wish list is a great idea. Here are just some of the latest must-haves I’ve been bursting at my seat to get!
- Shape Tape Contour Concealer. Hmm, It seems Tarte is exploiting me for not having this item in my makeup collection, by making sure I’m aware that one of these is being sold every twelve seconds. Oops..! I guess I’ll just have to wait and hope for my twelve seconds of fame to come by so I can get my hands on this beauty! I know, I know.. it’s been out for years, but I just can’t help being slow to the beauty train. By slow, I mean way back when 2016 was a thing but It will happen soon I promise! Let’s just hope they’re not out of stock by that point.
- The Vintage Vamp Luxury Palette. Another well known product out there that just hasn’t found it’s way to my doorstep just yet, is by the ever so gorgeous Charlotte Tilbury. When she launched her Vintage Vamp Luxury Palette, I knew this would be perfect for the summer time and for all of the different looks I can create! Just look at that red colour, it would go perfectly in the crease or even an extra colour into a mega smokey eye! Whatever the end result is, theres one thing I know and that is this needs to be mine and fast!
- YES, PLEASE! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette You may be aware of this brand if you have ever stepped foot onto a beauty guru’s youtube channel. Colourpop is next in throne to being the queen of all makeup. It’s affordable, rich in pigment and holds for hours. One product in particular that has been on my mind for a while, is the Yes Please! eyeshadow palette. The colours are bigger than a palette from Morphe, but look just as rich in pigmentation and the glitters look good enough to eat. Don’t do that though lovelies, I don’t want to be on the news for telling people to go eat eyeshadow palettes. That would definitely ruin any chance of me having a plain sailing reputation within this blogging community!
- GIMME MORE! Highlighter Palette. “High–shine radiance delivered in a buttery soft powder highlighter that effortlessly blends into the skin for that lit–from–within effect.“. A perfect description for a must have palette in my opinion! This is definitely one I have been wanting for a very long time, mainly because I don’t actually have any big highlighting palettes within my collection. That’s a perfectly reasonable excuse to purchase this specific one and enjoy the feeling of soft buttery powders glowing up my face… yes!?
- Elsa Peretti Color by the Yard Ring. Tiffany & Co has always been a brand that I’ve dreamt to purchase from but I’m just not able to find the courage to purchase one of their pieces. Yes, it will continue to be a big hope for me, but I’m just one of those people who is keen to save up and spend on things that are a bit more beneficial to my life. However, if I were to have the chance to purchase something from the brand then It would have to be their colour by the yard ring. The blue stone is absolutely breathtaking and it is such a simple yet effective ring to complete any kind of look!
- Jon Richard – Pearl pave trio jewellery set. A brand this on the more affordable side of life, is Jon Richard. I can happily say that I have made a few purchases from him and every time I’m lost for words as to how such delicately made pieces are sold for such an affordable price. One set that I haven’t been able to purchase is the Pear pave trio, just look at those colours! Throughout the upcoming weeks I’m sure I will cave in and will just have to go ahead and add this to my ever growing jewellery collection! I’ll be sure keep you updated on that😊
- Principles – Crystal charm mesh bracelet Last but not least on my Summer Wishlist this year, is the Crystal charm bracelet from Principles. After being obsessed with my pandora bracelet this year, when I came across this one I was blown away at how beautiful it is despite the affordable price label. The glass crystal brings the overall look of it together, along with the gold colouring of the other charms.
I know what I have wrote about is not a lot, but that is simply because I have not wanted many products out at the moment. However, if you have any suggestions, I’m sure my Wishlist will grow in no time! What’s your most wanted items these next few months? Have you managed to purchase any of them? Let me know down below, as I’d love to hear about your thoughts! Until next time lovelies, bye! xo